Juliet Allen is back and we’re diving deeper into the topic of sex and intimacy than ever before. It’s been over a year and a half since she graced the podcast and we had a lot to explore in regards to how we can get deeply in touch with our own sexual practice and start creating the sex life we’ve always dreamed of. There were many distinctions here Juliet dropped that have opened up some deep considerations for myself and my relationship with sex and I know there they will for you too. Get ready to integrate on a whole new level with yourself and your partners sexually.
In this episode we immerse into topics such as;
- Tapping in to sexual creative energy to enrich multiple aspects of life
- Redirecting brain energy downward to the sex centres of the body
- Sexual taboo in modern society and disconnection from deep intimacy
- Self-directed pleasures
- Sustaining the fire of the honeymoon period in a relationship
- Pornographies impact on the act of sex
- Manifesting what we want in life via sexual energy
Juliet Allen is a Sexologist, Sexuality Coach, Tantra Practitioner and author. With a reputation for her bold and straight-to-the-point manner, Juliet facilitates 1:1 coaching sessions, educative workshops, and transformative online courses. Juliet’s purpose is to empower men and women to embrace their sexuality & transform their sex and relationships.