Jason Bawden-Smith has been on a mission to get to the core of his own and society’s degenerating state of health for decades. After discovering his metabolic syndrome was largely caused by an addiction to technology and disconnection to nature he began to uncover the effects that our technological culture is having on our bodies and cells. His journey is described in detail in his new book In The Dark – New Ways To Avoid The Harmful Effects Of Living In A Technologically Connected World. We go deep into the contents of the book and his story in this incredible interview.
In this interview you will discover:
- What the blue spectrum of light is and how it effects your life
- How exposure to blue-light at night throws the body's circadian rhythm
- Simple nature based methods to restore electrical and biological health
- The way UVA and UVB effects your body and when you should be exposed
- A simple yet unorthodox method to lift your testosterone through sunlight
- Why grounding is critical to your health
- How wearing glasses at night keeps your cells happy
- How the mitochondria of the cells rely upon light and electrical based nutrition to function
- The technologies available to help bring balance to your electrical and EMF environment
- And lots more
Jason holds both a Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Health and a Master’s Degree in Environmental Science from the UNSW. During his short career in academia Jason published eleven peer-reviewed papers including three in prestigious Medical Journal of Australia. Jason is an author and speaker and has presented at numerous national and international environmental conferences.
His company JBS Technologies (JBS) is a biophysics research and business development company. JBS looks at issues of human well-being through the lens of a physicist, applies the findings akin to an engineer and shares the solutions like a Company.