Me and Nicole Bijlsma dove right into the super pertinent environmental factors that are dominating most homes and human habitats in the West including EMFs (electromagnetic fields), household chemicals, mould and heaps more. If you’re planning on being on this planet for along time then listen to this and take notes! It’s time to bring the biology to the home and ensure we’re living in an environment that is living and breathing, because most people are living in houses that promote disease.
In this podcast you will learn all about:
- Nicole’s journey into discovering the modern health toll of environmental toxicities
- The synergistic burden of chemicals on the human body
- Wireless technology and the blood-brain barrier
- Heavy metal toxicity
- The rapid rise in Autism & behavioural conditions in Western societies
- Shareholder dividends VS public health & safety
- Glyphosate and it’s deleterious effect on our gut microbiome & intestinal barrier
- Reducing exposure to electro-magnetic-fields (EMF’s)
- Mould & Biotoxin illness
- Tools we can apply to minimise environmental toxicity
Nicole Bijlsma is a woman of passion, and her passion lies in environmental medicine. Nicole is an accomplished naturopath, acupuncturist, IICRC accredited mould remediation technician and building biologist who began clinical practice in 1989. Nicole is the author of the best seller Healthy Home, Healthy Family, was a columnist for Body+Soul (Herald Sun) and is frequently consulted by the media to comment on health hazards in the built environment: The 7PM Project, Sunrise, The Today Show, The Circle, Channel 7 News, Today Tonight and Channel 74. Apart from her extensive experience lecturing at tertiary institutions for over twenty years, and as an invited speaker at various medical conferences both in Australia and abroad, she has also conducted numerous radio interviews, podcasts and webinars about her work. Nicole single handedly established the building biology industry in Australia and is the founder and CEO of the Australian College of Environmental Studies (RTO #21740) established in 1999 to educate people about the health hazards in the built environment. The college provides nationally accredited training in Building Biology and Feng Shui.